WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 17, 2010

From The Heart: I Said I'd Be Fine But Now I Really Don't Know...

Something about you has me hooked, coming back for more
I said I'd never come back when I walked out the door
But looking into your eyes, a sparkle seems to attract me
Your beauty and your kindness are the only things I can see
Seeing you smile, I start to fall head over heels
Deja vu, is what my heart is starting to feel
When we're alone, a million thoughts are running through my mind
When we stand side by side, your hand is what mine tries to find
You're no good for me, but it's hard for me to wanna leave
Cuz though my mind says one thing, the feelings in my heart I can't deceive
You make the butterflies in my stomach start to flap their wings
You make me feel warm inside, among other things
When I'm away from you I'm hurting, but when I'm with you I feel right
These feelings in my heart I don't wanna have to fight
Cuz I'm missing something in my life, you seem to fill the space
When I'm with you you have no idea how fast my heart starts to race
Sometimes I reflect on my decisions and take a second glance
I'm not sure but maybe we should give this thing a second chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment