WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

How To Get/Approach A Girl

Hey friends, hope you are doing well. Happy Valentine's Day to you couples...Happy Single Awareness Day to everyone else, stay SAD folks...LOL. So this is a post I had in my back pocket for quiet some time and I only started 'interviewing' people last week. It wasn't until like 2 days ago I was like oh yeah, Valentine's Day is coming up...that would be a dope/funny day to put this out on. So at first, I debated asking not only how to approach girls, but how to approach guys as well...but I figured most girls...'most girls'...don't approach guys and instead zeroed in my focus onto just approaching and/or getting girls. So major shout outs to all the people I asked, even if you didn't get back to me in time, no worries. I asked 5 different guys and girls, all of different age ranges to get the most diverse set of opinions and answers, so without further ado...I asked them all the same question.

In your opinion cor from your experience, how does a guy go about getting/approaching a girl?

Guy #1: I feel like there's so many different answers to this, um...ask for their number? Well if I don't know them, I would talk to them and then ask them out on a date hopefully. I think you would kick it for a bit, go on a few dates, then seeing how it goes, first kiss, then probably asking them to be yours. I think you have to be confident and just be like hey I thought you were cute so I wanted to know if I can have your number.
Girl #1: Well effort is definitely attractive but I feel like generally you can't "make" someone like you by pursuing them ya feel. Like be open and spend time talking to them and going out and stuff, but usually if you guys click then you click, and don't rush things!! Also try to remember small things they bring up and expand conversation on that.

Guy #2: Well clearly my luck with girls hasn't been the greatest, but getting and approaching a girl is honestly one of the hardest things to conquer. It\s almost like solving an equation, you gotta plug in a couple of formulas in before you get the correct answer. Approaching a girl is the hardest thing, but thinking of something to say is even harder. By complimenting something she's wearing, or even saying something dumb but funny at the same time. Now getting a girl is different, because once you have her attention, making a wrong move often leads to disaster. Listening is huge when trying to talk to a woman, because it shows you actually care about what she says and it can actually help you in the future. Like if she tells you what her favourite chocolate bar is, and a couple dates in you surprise her with her favourite chocolate bar. As small a gesture as that is, it can mean a lot to her. Honestly as long as you show her the real you, can make her laugh and respect her thoughts and decisions the rest will figure itself out.
Girl #2: I honestly don't know it all just happened naturally so there's no specific steps I can think of. I like it when thing just flow and happen naturally.

Guy #3: A guy needs to be unique. He can't be like everyone else. When he leaves the girl, the girl needs to remember him, miss him, want to start up a conversation rather than the guy having to start the conversation. You want the girl waiting to talk to you, waiting for you to be done work, school, whatever so you can give her attention. You want her to want your attention because that means you're worth it. You're worth her being crazy over. Having a girl that's "crazy" isn't always a bad thing because that means she's crazy about you, and you want that.
Girl #3: Uhhh, he text you a lot, snapchats you a lot or asks to facetime you a lot? Hints at relationshippy things like wanna go to prom or asking to hangout with just you. Oh and guys are like touchy when they like you, in a less creepy way than that sounds.

Guy #4: Real talk I think it's just about not being afraid of rejection. Seeing if they're interested first by little things like if they're msging you back of if they're down to chill. If they are then just ask if they're down to hold hands haha. Idk that's what I think tho, but I'm just a simple dude, too many mind games are just too much for me.
Girl #4: Get to know them as friends and slowly make moves and let them know that you're interested in a relationship with her. But at the same time don't expect that you won't be friend zoned like understand what she wants. Get to know her and see how she feels about being in a relationship if she's ready or not. Put that topic into conversation and slowly let her know how you feel.

Guy #5: If it's just trying to approach a stranger, I'd say just be as genuine as possible. Forget any gimmicks or what not. Be real and sincere.
Girl #5: Hmm, I think the most important part is to be direct. When a guy says "let's hang out", it's kinda annoying cause you can't really see the intention. It also just saves your own time and her time too. Obviously, not telling ppl to be direct immediately, but it's as important to take the time to get to know a girl and see how you guys vibe before you be direct. But if by a point you know for a fact that you're interested and have a slight idea she might be too, it doesn't hurt to ask. Idk about other girls, but I know that my female friends and I have talked about how we'd rather a guy admit he's interested even though we may not be so that we can straighten things out and continue a friendship if possible vs having him act hot/cold at times. 

And there you have it...real guys, real girls, giving their real opinions and perspective about how they think or have experienced how a girl should go about getting/approaching a girl. Once again, much appreciation to those who helped me out, especially last minute when I decided I wanted to put this out on Valentine's Day lol, see y'all soon, peace.

1 comment: